Giveaway: Down East Basics Clothing
I have a GREAT giveaway for you. Maybe I'm just excited because I can't remember the last time I got to go pick out fun clothing just because . . . unless it was maternity clothing. But Down East Basics Clothing sent me this great dress to try: It's so much fun! What you can't tell from the pictures is that there is some kind of thread in the material that reflects light so when you look really close at the dress it seems to sparkle. I felt beautiful all day - even though I was just running errands with my boys! This dress retails for $34.99 which is more than I usually pay for clothing, but if you're looking for something special, I think the quality and the amount of enjoyment I got out of wearing it make it worth it. I'm always hesitant about ordering clothing online especially from a retailer that I've never used before. Pictures can't tell you if the materials is heavy duty or flimsy. You can't tell if the stitching is going to come out ...

Comments
Post a Comment